Knauf FireWin plasters are specifically designed for passive fire protection and their mechanized application system decreases the amount of work required up to two or three times. The products have wide application possibilities, however, the most suitable Knauf fire protection solutions must be used to achieve the best results.
How you benefit:
• Reliable fire safety for 30 to 240 minutes
• Costs cut thanks to little loss when applying
• High level of fire safety for complicated shapes, and for simpler structures
• Excellent adhesion to steel
• Easy to apply with PFT Multimix and PFT Swing plastering machines
• High U/A ratio
• Use outdoors and in rooms with a high air humidity level
• Consistent fire safety throughout the entire utilization period of the building without any repainting
• Costs cut thanks to minimal waste when applying
• Low weight, low consumption and high yield
• CE certification and ETA-16/0858
Knauf Sibatermgrund and Sibatermfarbe
Various primers and paints are integral part of Knauf FireWin systems. Knauf Sibatermgrund is a primer to enhance the adhesion of Knauf Sibaterm Outdoor fireproof plaster to steel structures. It is suitable for both exterior and interior use.
Knauf Sibatermfarbe is the acrylic colour paint for Sibaterm plasters. It is designed for exterior and interior surfaces prepared with Knauf Sibaterm special fireproof plasters. The paint is suitable for both manual and machine application. It makes the substrate visually uniformed and reduces surface absorbency of the substrate.