Knauf Fire protection block - FPB is a soft, flexible moulded foam part that is used in the Knauf Firestop system - F, and as a filling block for free areas without penetrating installations in the Knauf Fire protection foam FPF.
Scope of application
Knauf Fire protection block - FPB can be used as mixed penetration seal to EI 120 for rigid walls, rigid floors and flexible walls. Through penetration firestop system for electrical cables, telecommunication cables and optical fibre cables, conduits, as well as flammable and non-flammable pipes.
How to benefit:
- Easy, fast and clean application
- Low air leakage through penetration
- Low thermal conductivity
- High airborne sound insulation
- Fire resistance up to EI120
- Certified according to ETAG 026-2