A single-component coating for passive fire safety in steel constructions – inside and outside. Knauf FirePaint Steel is absolutely ideal for constructions with I-beams, I-columns and hollow sections, for example in industrial warehouses, public buildings, shopping malls, trade fair halls, stadiums and airports. You can also use fire-retarding paint for repairs or overhauls. In this case, a dry layer thickness of 1500µ corresponds to a wet film thickness of 2000µ.
How you benefit
- Fire safety of up to 120 minutes
- The next coating can be applied after only 8 hours.
- Low material consumption:applied in a 2 x 750 = 1500 microns DFT layer
- You only need one fire-retarding paint, for indoors and outdoors
- Can be used at a relative humidity of lower than 85%
- Smooth surfaces
- Dry-to-the-touch after only 35 minutes at 20° C
- CE-marked and ETA-15/0811